I am a documentary photographer based in Rome, represented by Prospekt Agency and founding member of the Ulixes Picture collective.
I am mainly focused on social, environmental and anthropological issues.
My personal works have been published on many magazines such as National Geographic, GEO Magazin, L’Espresso, The Washington Post, The New Yorker, Days Japan, Internazionale, D-La Repubblica weekly magazine, Terra Mater, CNN photos, La Repubblica, VICE, Der Spiegel, CNN,De Morgen, Taz Tageszeitung, NZZ Am Sontag, Business Insider, Corriere Della Sera, Dazed Magazine, Jyllands Polsten, P3-Publico, and many others.
Currently I am working on a new project in extreme north of Russia about recycling of space rockets.
Prizes and awards:
– Cineteca di Bologna – Premio Visioni Doc Winner with the short documentary movie “Pomodoro Nero”(Anitori-Laforgia-Petralla)
– Nettuno Film Festival – Tracce Cinematografiche – First Prize.
– Royal Photographic Society-International print exhibition157 – Exhibition at the Royal Albert Hall(London) and Belfast Photo Festival.
– M.I.F.A. – Moscow International Foto Awards – Third Prize – stories.
– I.P.A International Photography Awards – Honorable mention.
– Burn Emerging Fund – Finalist
– Premio Tabò – Finalist.
– Premio Festival Fotoleggendo – Honorable Mention.
– PDN Storytellers – Winner – 1st prize – daily life category
– Festival del Cinema Africano, Asia e America Latina di Milano – Lenovo Prize Winner for the short documentary movie “My little Dhaka” (Anitori-Di Gregorio-Petralla).
– Prize Fotografia Etica/Voglino – Winner
– Verzasca Foto Festival – Finalist
– Umbria World Fest – Honorable Mention
– Lugano Photo Days – Finalist
– Organ Vida Festival – Finalist
– British Journal of Photography/Send Anywhere Awards – Shortlisted
– Siena International Photography awards – Honorable Mention